This is one out of the mind archives. I went last night for a team-bonding dinner with my football team, but I’ve been a couple of times before. This is a solid American food restaurant and bar. Everyone I know has been there and no one has anything bad to say about it. Good outdoor seating. They have a pretty large and varied menu, daily specials, a sizable cocktail lists and something for everybody beer on draft.
- Favorite thing I’ve had: My first visit, the jalapeno tequila margarita.
- Most interesting thing I want to try next time: The 1443 P St. Cocktail (earl grey infused gin, grapefruit, and St. Germain). And several of their other cocktails. Food: the chicken kebabs sound good. The buffalo chicken mac and cheese on a diet cheat or I just don’t give a fuck, day.
- What makes this place stand out: They infuse a lot of their own liquors there. And they’re right down my alley: simple with ingredients I’ve heard of and lots of fruity options.
- How soon I’d go back (tomorrow/next week/next month/special occasions): Next month.
- Places to go afterward (what’s nearby): Stoney’s, Number 9, Sweetgreen, Pitango